Thursday, April 26, 2012

I recently had an alarm put it in my home, MyBDSecurity.com

My name is Robert Selleck Jr. I recently had an alarm put it in my home. My father Robert had just installed a system for his home. He told me how happy he was about getting the protection he needed for my mom and sister. The sales team and the installer were able to explain in detail all the benefits of having a Security System. I was contemplating on getting one but I did not know whom to go to. When I heard that my father had gotten B & D security, I had a system installed in my home as well. I was very pleased with the performance of the system; as well as the overall service. They were very punctual and professional.
I really would recommend everyone to have a Home Security System; it gives me a peace of mind. I would highly recommend anyone looking into getting a Home Security System, to go through the same experience I had, and my family.
Best wishes to your success of your business.
Robert Selleck
Noel Gomez
Manager

Cell (562) 325 4359
Fax (562) 821 2904


9120 Norwalk Blvd
Santa Fe Springs,Ca
90670